How Doing Yoga Daily Changed My Life - Story of Lolita

Hi! I am Lolita, today I am going to share my journey of adopting yoga. So, if you are also interested to learn the benefits of yoga to change your life, stay with me.

At first, I didn't know much about yoga. But soon, it became something I added into my daily life routine. It changed my life a lot. I started because I want to become healthier, but it became about much more than that. It helped me learn more about myself and become a better person.

The decision of adopting yoga as my physical activity didn't occur overnight. It took time for me to try it out and understand how much it could help my body, mind, and soul.

How yoga helped me to reshape my body?

By doing yoga regularly, I saw big changes in my body. Yoga poses (Asanas) helped me a lot to achieve stronger and toned muscles. The gentle but challenging stretch exercises and poses of yoga helped me a lot to become more flexible and balanced. Things that were hard at first became easier as my body got used to the different yoga moves.

I can’t forget to talk about the yoga’s impact on my mind. Yoga became my favorite thing that helps me to feel better when I am stressed or anxious. Breathing and meditation techniques of yoga made me feel calm. Now I can handle tough situations with more strength and calmness. Yoga made me more mindful in my daily routine. It helped me to become more aware and focused. I learned to live in the present and not worry about things from the past.

Yoga was not just about the body and mind; it helped me learn more about myself. It made me feel more connected to my inner self. Thanks to yoga for helping me discover things about myself that I didn't know before.

How I started yoga?

When I first started yoga, it wasn't easy. I had to balance my work, personal commitments, and a free time to perform yoga. It was hard to adjust my schedule and the way I thought about things. Getting through these challenges is tough.

Once I overcame all these challenges and decided to take time for yoga, I found it as a wonderful choice and decision. It helped me to become stronger and how to deal with things in my life. Each time I reached a goal, it encouraged me to keep going and keep changing for more improvements.

Paying attention to what I ate along with yoga made me feel even better. I made sure to eat healthy and nourishing food which is a must thing with yoga practice.

Here is a list of poses I choose to stay healthy and fit.

  • Child's Pose (Balasana): Helps to relax the back and relieve stress.
  • Downward-Facing Dog (Adho Mukha Svanasana): Stretches the whole body, particularly the back and legs.
  • Tree Pose (Vrikshasana): Improves balance and concentration.
  • Warrior Pose (Veerabhadrasana): Builds strength in the legs and arms.
  • Bridge Pose (Setu Bandhasana): Strengthens the back muscles and improves flexibility.

Tips for Beginners

If you are a beginner and looking to adopt yoga for a healthy lifestyle, here are some tips for you to follow.

  • Consistent Routine: Setting a regular time and place for yoga helps you stay disciplined and committed in the long run.
  • Try New Postures: Try different kinds of yoga postures and change things up to keep them interesting and stay engaged.
  • Listen to Your Body: In the start never force your body to involve in hard yoga exercises. Take time and learn all the different poses and choose the perfect ones as per your needs and goals.
  • Seek Guidance: Joining yoga classes or workshops and getting help from experienced people can help you keep learning and stay motivated.
  • Stay Focused: Things take time and being patient and not giving up helps you stay committed to achieving your desired results.

How Doing Yoga Daily Changed My Life - Story of Lolita How Doing Yoga Daily Changed My Life - Story of Lolita Reviewed by Health Cure on November 08, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.